Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Quickie

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. How did that happen?

We had a great holiday weekend. One of my best friends from LA came up for a visit. While I rarely miss much about Los Angeles, his visit reminded me how much I miss some of the great people I met there.

Knitting is happening, but isn't very interesting to show. I'm plugging away on a sweater for my youngest daughter and have picked up the Kimono Wrap again. I'm racing to see if I can get either of them done before my next project comes in. I have agreed to do some "knitting for hire". I have never done this before so I'll be interested to see how it goes. The project I am taking on is probably going to take a lot of time and will not be something I can blog about.

Oh well, I can at least entertain you with pictures like this one:

Aren't they beautiful? Our raspberries did indeed start producing a profusion of fruit again. I'm not sure if this is normal, but I can tell you it did not happen the last 2 summers. This crop of berries are huge and delicious! This is what the girls and I are having for breakfast tomorrow. Mmmm!

No comments: