Monday, September 10, 2007

First day of school

Today was the first day of school for A. I've been seeing so many beautiful, heart felt blog entries about the first day of school from other mothers. Let's just say it was hard. She had a little trouble with the idea that we were "dropping her off", but she didn't cry. When her friend arrived though, she was fine.

Mommy's doing OK too.


I actually took the week off because I am way over-due for a vacation. After I check in with my little one to see how the first day went, I am taking off for some alone time. It will be a first, since V. was born 2 years ago. I'll let you know how it goes when I get back.

By the way, that backpack is mostly empty. It sure looks huge on my sweet small person...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I sent my baby off last week for her first day! I never thought the day would come that I would have all 5 in school.