Friday, October 5, 2007

Dots

Today I am going to take a cue from one of my favorite bloggers and write up a dotted list of topics. It's about all my brain can handle. So, in no particular order, here are the things rolling around in my head today:

  • Tomorrow is the first day of the Lace Class I am teaching. I am mostly ready, but am still working on a hand-out with some additional resources. I am nervous about this, especially since I found out there is actually someone signed up for it that I don't know. When I thought it was just going to be my friends in the class, I had a more casual attitude. I am looking forward to it though.

  • In about 10 minutes, some friends are going to be dropping off their 2 sweet little girls, who will be spending the entire weekend with us. The parents need to take a business trip sans children. I am flattered they asked us, but nervous about having someone else's kids for the weekend. By the way, the girls are the same ages as ours and already spend a lot of time around here. The other dad is also a stay-at-home dad, so he and my hubby hang out together a lot.

  • A. woke up with a cold this morning. I have told the parents of the other kids, but since they all see each other every day anyway, they weren't too concerned. Don't you just hate it when your kids are sick though?

  • I sent off my package to my "Fall Into Autumn" swap partner yesterday. Let's hope she likes it. I'll post a picture of the finished dishcloths when she let's me know she has received the package.

  • Finally, work, which I never talk about on this blog, is particularly unsettled and weird right now. So much so that I am taking my lunch break to blog - which is against my own personal rules. Not sure if I will ever say more about it than that, but wanted to mention it because thoughts about work are more prevalent for me right now than normal and are distracting me from living my life the way I want to.

So, to summarize. today's posting seems to be about my neuroses. Good to note.

No comments: